Mirth :: Project status
Comments and bug reports may be mailed to: michael at zahniser dot net.
Note: there are several bugs in the pre-built executable distributed here that are fixed in the latest version in the repository.
In the coming month or two, I plan to release an updated version of Mirth that allows you to select the comics you want to view out of a list of the many comics available online. This is not a high priority for me because Mirth already displays all the comics that I want to see, but I will do it eventually. When that version is released, I will consider Mirth to be feature-complete.
- Planned additions for version 1.0:
- Let the user choose which comics to view.
- Allow all comics provided by comics.com to be viewed.
- Allow all comics provided by gocomics.com to be viewed (There is considerable overlap with comics.com).
- Allow all comics provided by arcamax.com to be viewed.
- Other possible additions:
- Add various web comics to the list.
- Cache comics on the hard drive for faster viewing.
- Known bugs:
- For some sites, when trying to load an image for a future date, doesn't detect that it doesn't exists and shows a blank image. (Fixed in repository)
- The comics.com site structure changed. (Fixed in repository)